SL-GMS Web/Developer is a graphic development system specifically designed to enable displays built within the standard SL-GMSDraw editor to be deployed within a Browser using HTML5. With SL-GMS Web/Developer, you can design or import graphic objects and animate them with dynamic behaviors.
A key component of SL-GMS Web/Developer is a conversion utility which allows existing GMS application displays to be migrated to a Browser supporting HTML5. In this way application developers can readily provide management information displays for use throughout their user organisation.
- Populate displays with dynamic objects driven by real-time data
- Provide real time dynamic displays within a Browser
- Easily convert existing SL-GMS displays to HTML5, preserving investment in screen development-an easy migration path for existing SL-GMS users
- Extend any existing SL-GMS based application to provide Management information in a Browser for increase accessibility
- Easily connect dynamic behaviors to live data variables for application such as IoT